Potatoes and Shrimps!
|1||12 medium potatoes or 3 kg.|
|2||2 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|3||1 medium onion, finely chopped|
|4||1½ cups mushrooms, sliced|
|5||750 g peeled shrimps, small size|
|6||1½ cups milk, fresh|
|7||2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Stock Bouillon Cube|
|8||½ cup fresh dill, finely chopped|
|9||½ teaspoon ground black pepper|
1. Wrap each potato with aluminum foil, and bake them in a 220°C preheated oven for 45 minutes or until they are well done.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in pan, fry onions for 3 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook for another 3 minutes.
3. Add shrimps, milk, MAGGI Chicken Stock cubes, dill and black pepper. Cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add diluted corn flour and mix well. Cook for another 2 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Remove sauce from heat and set aside.
5. Unwrap the potatoes, make a crosscut in the top of the potatoes, apart the potatoes from both sides to make holes in each one.
6. Spoon some of the shrimps mixture in each hole and serve immediately.