We get you the world famous fritters!
|1||3 zucchinis, skinned and grated|
|2||2 garlic cloves, minced|
|3||1/3 white onion, minced|
|4||¾ cup flour|
|5||1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese|
|6||2 tablespoons fresh parsley|
|7||grapeseed oil for frying|
1. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except the oil.
2. Warm the oil over medium-high heat in a large saute pan.
3. Use an ice cream scoop to drop enough of the zucchini mixture into the oil for each cake.
4. Saute for 4-6 minutes per side or until golden brown.
5. Drain on paper towels before serving